Pro 200 Easy-Roll Trauma First Aid Station, MA31570
Does not include first aid supplies.
Designed for the medical response professional who prefers to carry his or her own unique medical supplies to an incident, this “Load Your Own” Station has 5 Clear-view Quick-access utility pouches, customizable handle IDs, flexible stretcher, first aid flag, and integrated seat and gear platform.
Superior Mobility, Organization, and Functionality for the Professional Medical Responder. This trauma station provides superior mobility, organization and functionality for the medical professional who needs the flexibility to carry his or her own unique medical aid supplies to an incident. The mobile station includes an integrated gear and seating platform, 5 Quick-Access utility pouches with customizable handle IDs and clear vinyl lids for easy supply identification, an 8-foot extendable first aid flag set, and flexible evacuation stretcher.
- Easy-roll transport: dual 4" polyurethane wheels aid in rapid-response and climb stairs or curbs with little effort
- Customized Quick-access organization: 5 quick-access ballistic nylon/clear vinyl utility pouches allow for customization of supplies and quick visual access; each pouch has a customizable ID slip on the front handle
- Comprehensive/Compact Station: Includes flexible evacuation stretcher; stores in 2 cubic feet
- Seating and gear platform: allows for patient to be seated while being treated or to aid in the transport of additional medical equipment (e.g. AED, oxygen tank, etc.)
- Easy identification: high visibility markings, 8 foot extendable flag, and flashing (red/blue) LED wheels
- Durable protection for supplies: super-durable, light-weight frame construction (supports up to 300 lbs.) and heavy-duty weather resistant bag safeguard contents
- For Mobility: First Aid Bag & Frame
- For custom organization: 5 quick-access ballistic nylon/clear vinyl utility pouches; each pouch has a customizable ID slip on the front handle
- For station identification: First Aid flag and Pole (extendable)
- For patient evacuation: Flexible Evacuation Stretcher
Dimensions and Weight:
- External dimension (including wheels): 18½"h x 12¼"w x 1 x 14"d
- External dimension (excluding wheels): 18½"h x 10"w x 14"d
- Internal dimensions: 15½"h x 8½"w x 12"d
- Access door: 13"h x 8"w.
- Handle extension: 38"l
- Weight: 15 lbs.